Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Football Player Sean Taylor Dies in Hospital After Being Shot at Home

The Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor has died just one day after being shot in his home. He died at the Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami where he was airlifted to after being shot on Monday. Taylor never regained consciousness after he was transported to the hospital.

The shooting happened eight days after an intruder was reported at his home. His girlfriend says that the day he was shot they were awakened by loud noises. Taylor grabbed the machete that the kept in his bedroom for protection and then someone broke through the bedroom door and fired two shots. One of the shots hit Taylor in the upper leg, which damaged an artery and caused a lot of blood loss. Neither his girlfriend nor their 1 year old daughter, who was home at the time, was hurt. Officers went his home at 1:45 a.m. after his girlfriend called 911. He was then airlifted to the hospital.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who enjoys to seek bran-new stuff. Currently I'm manufacturing my hold pv panels. I'm making it all by myself without the aid of my staff. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive this. I stumbled upon a really brilliant website which explains how to create solar panels and so on. The internet site explains all the steps needed for pv panel building.

I am not really sure about how correct the info given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I would extremely appreciate it, cauze I extremely take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com/useful-articles]solar panel construction[/URL].

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.