Friday, January 22, 2010

Jackson Estate Opposes Allowance for Joe Jackson

The estate of late singer Michael Jackson has opposed a bid from his father Joe Jackson to receive a monthly allowance, stating that it would take money away from Michael Jackson's three children. Joe Jackson is seeking to get more than $15,000 each month from his son's estate. The papers that were filed fail to show that Micheal supported him while he was alive and that Michael omitted his father as a beneficiary in his will and trust. Joe filed for the monthly stipend in November claiming that he had very little income and relied on his son to help him with his living costs. He wants $1,200 per month for rent for his Las Vegas home, $2,500 to eat out, $1,000 for entertainment expenses, gifts, and vacations, $2,000 for air travel, and $3,000 for hotel expenses.

Any money that would be paid to Joe would reduce the estate's assets that are for Micheal's mother and his children. The beneficiaries of the estate are Michael's children, his mother, and various unnamed charities. Micheal's mother, Katherine Jackson, and his children are receiving more than $86,000 per month and administrators want to increase the monthly stipends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=youtube get 4.0 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you dispatch, choice look ahead for more cognate articles soon as its united of my choice subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.