Thursday, January 14, 2010

Singer Teddy Pendergrass Dies

The R&B singer Teddy Pendergrass died at the age of 59 on Wednesday evening due to colon cancer. He died in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he had been hospitalized for months. Pendergrass' son says that his father had colon cancer surgery eight months ago and had a difficult recovery. He is known for his songs "Close the Door" and "Love T.K.O." He was involved in a car accident in 1982 that left him paralyzed and before his death he was working on a musical documenting his life, called "I Am Who I Am."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I contemplate the brief should prepare more info then it has.